General Manager for Electronic Banking Services (EBS)
• Has more than 22 years of experience in Information Technology and Telecommunications.
• General Manager for Electronic Banking Services (EBS) since January 2011.
• Senior Consultant/Technical Adviser providing long and short term consulting on adopting IT Technologies, business strategies and management especially in the Information Technology and Telecommunications domains for reputable companies like Zain, SAP, Financial & Banking Services (FBS), Central Bank of Kuwait, SPPHC 2009 – 2010
• GENERAL MANAGER FOR Vision Valley, , a Telecomm and IT company responsible for establishing Vision Valley business and technical vision and leading all aspects of the company’s business and technology developments 2008 – 2009
• Worked for 17 year in the USA in the software development industry where he served as a Senior Engineering Director of enterprise applications at Sybase (USA) where held various senior level positions and was responsible for large-scale distributed enterprise systems for banks and financial institutions and businesses and multi-channel delivery systems, technical direction and vendor rationalization for a multi-platform environment. I was also the spearhead and the architect behind the introduction of most of Sybase (US) financial related products including eBanking, ePayments, mobile banking and numerous other enterprise systems that are currently used by banks and financial institutions all over the world.
• Graduated from Faculty of Engineering University of Khartoum